Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Canon MR-14EX II

 

Canon MR-14EX II

Myself is a fruitful independent picture taker offering types of assistance to online stages, particularly on Pixels.com.


With the flavor of large scale photography, I made my adornments full scale photography content arrive at first rate inclination.


A pixels' scroller motivated by my hold associated me and employed me to catch gems full scale photographs for brand advancements.


I finished the arrangement, however he was in California, and I was in Los Angeles.


In this way, I, alongside my Cannon camera and Group MR-14EX II, visited the chose place.


The changing item photography had been my partiality yet to catch a piece of valuable jewel turned around a metal edge is my commitment.


Utilizing Standard MR-14EX II, I caught amazing full scale photography; the ring streak allowed me to zero in on the enhancing part of the pearl.


Naturally decreasing shadow, this ring streak permitted me to thrive the gems' magnificence.


My client got stupendously dazzled by the amplification and gave me an additional tip.


Highlights:


Model Name: Group MR-14EX II

Streak Span: 0.1 - 3.3 sec

Power Reach: 1/1 to 1/128

The point of Inclusion: 80° Flat, Vertical

Openness Control: Group E-TTL/E-TTL II

Mount: Shoe Mount

Aspects: 5.1 x 4.4 x 1.0″/129.6 x 112.1 x 25.3 mm

Weight: 453.59 g


Streak Length:


The 0.1 - 3.3 sec glimmer length proffers me outright flawlessness in catching the best gems photographs.


This glimmer term helps me in the powerful large scale order since I used to require seconds to tap the gap.


The eruption of the electric lamp at a similar moment conveyed me enlightened photographs for my client's gems advancement.


Openness Control:


Sufficient openness control is the significant piece each expert large scale picture taker searches for.


As a pixel's full scale picture taker star, I honestly love my device, Group E-TTL/E-TTL II.


It is designed to take a profound hold for openness control in each nearby photograph, as I caught powerful variety contrast for gems.


The point of Inclusion:


The 80° vertical and flat point of Inclusion conveyed me one out of many large scale photography of the client's expected item.


For what reason is this ring streak best?


The Group MR-14EX II is intended for outrageous excellency for outrageous close-up photograph catching edges.


Its module of decreasing subject form and discharging uniform spotlights are past eye-getting results.


Nikon R1 Close-up Speedlight Remote Kit: 


Without a doubt, large scale photography is an unending workmanship.

Arranging unmistakable perspectives of subject appearance and the picture taker's upset; prompts the last characteristic worth of the full scale picture.

My cousin is a business person, and most as of late, with real effort, he established a task to publicize a beverage for a promotion.

He counseled me since he realized I was the person who could do best in catching exciting full scale photographs with long periods of involvement.

I selected Nikon R1 Close-up Speedlight Remote Pack, my outright accomplice in culminating close-up modules.

Good health! To this ring, streak was catching capacities for rises in a beverage, a staggering outcome for promotion commercial.

I utilized its diminishing dark cloud scene, which made the beverage full scale picture worthwhile for adding more ache to the crowd strike.

My cousin gives the go-ahead for the best ring streak for full scale photography.

Highlights:


Model Name: Nikon R1 Close-up Speedlight Remote Pack
Successful Reach: Up to 91.86′/28 m at f/1.4
The point of Inclusion: 78° Flat, 60 degrees vertical
Openness Control: Nikon I-TTL
Mount: Shoe Mount (Regulator), Focal point Mount (Streak)
Aspects: 3.1 x 3.0 x 2.2″/7.9 x 7.6 x 5.6 cm
Weight: 119.1 g


Streak Length:


The astounding ring streak merits purchasing in light of the fact that the implicit Speedlights includes free me from the entanglement of gap control.

Its similarity with the promoting drink promotion offers me the helped large scale photography wrap, empowering incredible outcomes.

Openness Control:


As my cousin required the beverage commercial for a promotion, I consumed the wonder of this ring streak as I had solidified that it is busy with the Nikon I-TTL openness control, which assists him with catching the ideal representations without any problem.

The point of Inclusion:


The accessibility of incredible inclusion points of 78° Level and 60-degree vertical is a definitive for the incomparability of his promotion commercial.

This best pack ends up being a superb carry out, particularly for full scale photography.

For what reason is this ring streak best?


This pack is without a doubt an interest of otherworldly contraptions for me, however presently it has a profound sea in my cousin's heart, which helps me in catching exciting representations.

Catching the beverage bubbles is trying for picture takers, yet I can do this by consuming this ring streak unit.


Post a Comment

0 Comments